“Education for All”, the Vision of the institution and “Quality Education at Affordable Cost” the Mission of the institution enlightens the social commitment of the college management.
- Bridge classes, remedial coaching, coaching classes for entry into service, skill development programs are part of the learning process in this college. College emphasizes inculcation of moral values to the students through various enrichment programs.
- Fee structure of the college is in tune with the Vision and Mission of the college, which is highly economical for lower income group.
- The college houses a good infrastructure, resources and facilities to support the faculties and students in smooth execution of the teaching and learning activities.
- College has well equipped classrooms, laboratories, business lab., language lab. College has a library, the library which houses internet facility, e-journals, e-books, Xerox facility, Digital library, OPAC, etc. Facilities in the college include Auditorium, Ladies Waiting Room, Staff Cubicles, Canteen, Parking lot, Generator, etc.
STRENGTH OF THE INSTITUTE:
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Staff.
- Good interaction amongst the students, parents and faculties.
- Well-equipped Library and Laboratories.
- Service Oriented College Management.
- Students Aid Fund of the Management.
- Opportunity for Pursuing Higher Education in the same Campus.
- Catering to the needs of rural and economically weaker sections.
- Gratuity Fund created in association with LIC for the benefits of staffs.
- College connecting with all types of transportation networks.
- Emphasis on classroom teaching.